How to install XAMPP for Windows
- Go to this URL:
- Download xampp-win32-1.7.2.exe, which is the install file for XAMPP 1.7.2. This is the version of XAMPP that’s described in this book, and it works with all versions of Windows.
- Use Windows Explorer to find the install file for XAMPP 1.7.2 on your C drive and double-click on it.
- In the installer window, leave the destination directory as C:\ and click the Install button. When the installer is finished copying files, it displays a command-line window.
- When the command line asks if you want to create Start menu and desktop shortcuts, type “y” and press the Enter key.
- When the command line asks if you want to proceed with the rest of the setup, type “y” and press the Enter key.
- When the command line asks if you want to make XAMPP portable, type “n” and press the Enter key.
- Press the Enter key to continue.
- At the XAMPP Setup menu, type “x” and press the Enter key to exit the Setup menu.
Our 100% Guarantee
First, try our
books for 60 days. Then, if you aren't completely
convinced that our books are the best ones you've
ever used, you can return them for a prompt refund...no